Thursday 26 November 2015


So I’m still a big and enthusiastic member of the “ I am unemployed and my life sucks” club, but at least I don’t miss smoking.

I don’t support or enrich the tobacco factories and I became a regular customer of the local shop, a superstar who goes there three or four times a day to buy some shit. 
My health might be grateful but my wallet is “sicker” than ever. I guess you also know the “moth effect” when only a moth flies out of your wallet. I’ve became penniless as hell so in my case only a moth corpse would come out.


And how is my smoke free life?

Awesome! It is just awesome. I’d say if it I was telling the truth.

Unfortunately I can’t sleep well (which is not a problem now because I have no job, I can do whatever and whenever I want to do all day long) and as I mentioned earlier, sooner or later I’m going to gobble my flat mates and the whole kitchen equipment. 
The situation is kind of similar with my energy. One day I went to drink a couple of beers with my friends and I started telling them a quite long story. 
I was full of energy, jokes in every sentence and I was just enjoying my moment. 5 minutes later I was hallucinating about my bed. 
My mood is also in sync with my energy and my friends don’t know how to tolerate this thing right now.

Another “it’s kind of sad but true” thing is that I’m becoming an antisocial person and I’m really longing for alcohol especially a big and cold glassware of beer or a nice semi-sweet red wine.

But there are also some good effects of stoping smoking
I feel strong and I am getting stronger. I live on the second floor and although the house has an elevator, I don’t use it. I still remember when I tried to climb the stairs for the first time. I thought I was on the Mount Everest, now it’s really easy. My teeth are whiter and I think that’s all I can say. Not too much, right? 

I have neither a girlfriend nor a job, and at this very moment I only have 2 euros (about 600 Hungarian forints) two slices of bread and one apple. Despite I am very optimistic and this blog helps me a lot, and I really need to continue my program but I had to admit that my “no sugar for 8 months” plan was stupid. I need sugar, my awesome Greek god looking body needs sugar, but not too much. So I’ve decided to eat it twice a week, let’s say on Monday and on Friday I’m allowed to eat sweet stuff. And my last sentences for today:


Because I’m in Hungary my blog is also available in Hungarian. (translation still in progress) 
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment